Thursday, June 30, 2011

Langley Exhibition Opens at Old Sculpin July 3






If you are in Martha's Vineyard on July 2, please join me and Martha's Vineyard Art Association colleagues at the opening artists' reception on Sunday, July 3 from 5 to 7 p.m. There are quite a few Jumpers and lots of Island vistas. If you miss it, my show extends into the next week and I'll be there for the Sunday, July 10 reception, same time. My portrait and still life classes for adults and children open next week also.


"MVAA 2010" on this site, right, highlights some of this year's paintings. You also can view these paintings and prices at https://picasaweb.google.com/janislangley/MVAA2011#.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful painting! So full of life and energy! I hope your exhibit was great for you, I'm glad I found your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Positive feedback, philosophical musings, questions welcome!